Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
Member of Research and Development team for development, assessment, evaluation, documentation of Agri products.
Coordination with Ground team for product establishment and penetration.
Candidate should have excellent understanding of crop physiology, crop pattern, and farming practices of all major crop varieties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Suitable Candidate will
- Work with research department, field and product development, technical sales personnel and customers to support and evaluate product performance
- Plan, schedule, execute, evaluate, analyze, interpret and report results of product trials and experiments
- Document procedures, results and conclusions
- Assist in trial establishment, monitoring, weed control, plot maintenance, agronomic and disease notations and harvest, as necessary.
- Become familiar with quality analysis, interpretation, and calculations.
- Hold field demonstrations and grower meetings to promote products.
- Manage field calls regarding product performance and complaints.
- Maintain a strong grower and customer rapport, while supporting a strong company image to customers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Atleast 1-2 years of experience in above said areas.
- Good Communication skill
- Team work
- Proficiency in implementing/executing projects independently
- Experience of crop patterns and farming practices
Suitable candidate may be supported with necessary training for acquiring additional skillsets .